Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome...

...to my new blog dedicated to the Play-By-Mail (now Play-By-Email!) game It's A Crime currently being run by KJC Games and The Adventure Guild.

It's been a long time, around 18 years(!), since I last played this game and I was delighted to find that it's still going with KJC although the number playing have dwindled substantially by the looks of it. I've registered to play in the next available game but this may be a while before it starts I'm being told but when it does then I'll be providing updates on my progress here (although I'll try not to give too much about my position away!).

In between this I intend to hopefully analyse the game mechanics and try to gain any insight as to whats going on behind the scenes. I'll probably be way off but it's a bit of fun :)

0 comments: